Our highly-skilled technicians will repair your under-warranty merchandise free of charge. They can also repair out of warranty units at a reduced cost.
Before you send your unit in for repairs, please follow this guide.
No response from assembled frame:
- Please make sure USB cable is connected directly to the computer. If USB extension cable is necessary, please use one that is powered.
- Check USB cable to see if it's loose or damaged.
- Connect USB to a different port to see if it shows up as a new hardware device.
- If a different computer is available, plug in touch screen to check if you are having the same issues. If you are not having any issues with the second computer, it is probably a computer problem. Reset your computer and try again.
If you assembled the frame yourself:
- Please check if all connections at corners are connected correctly.
- If you are using a Legacy Standard frame, please make sure all the pins are connected correctly to the matching slot.
- If pins are already damaged, please contact us.
- On Windows 10, 8, and 7, calibration can be done through Tablet PC Settings. Windows Control Panel >> Hardware >> Tablet PC Settings.
- Additional calibration tools can be found on the drivers page.