1. Return Policy:
- Must contact Tyco Touch Inc’s RMA Dept. to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before returning the product. No return will be accepted without an RMA number issued by Tyco Touch Inc. Customer must request RMA number within 30 days of purchase.
- RMA may be issued for repair, replacement, exchange or credit for future purchases – NO CASH REFUND.
- If the product is not repairable, it may be replaced by an equivalent refurbished or open-box product.
- Only the purchased value of the product may be used toward exchange or credit.
- Custom design products and special-order products cannot be returned for credit or exchange.
- Products must be returned in sellable condition without damage. Shipping/handling charges are not refundable.
- Product must be returned in original package with sufficient protection, freight prepaid and insured.
- Tyco Touch Inc. is not responsible for products returned with shipping damage.
- Refurbish and/or restocking fee may apply on missing or damaged parts.
Return for repair or replacement:
- You must first notify Tyco Touch Inc's support dept. by emailing email@example.com or calling 469-914-0021.
- If Tech Support has determined the product is defective, an RMA number will be issued for returning the product. The product must be returned within 10 days after an RMA number is issued.
- If the defective product is under warranty, Tyco Touch Inc. will repair or replace the product free of charge once an arrangement for return shipping by the customer has been made.
- If the defective product is out of warranty, the customer needs to be responsible for the repair/ replacement cost and the shipping charges for both ways. You will be quoted for the replacement or repair cost. No work will be performed until your approval on all the charges is confirmed.
2. Warranty Policy:
- Tyco Touch Inc. warrants its product against defects in functions, materials and workmanship for 1 full year. from the date of purchase. Normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty. Select models may have longer warranties, see product for details. Longer warranties may be purchased for a small fee.
- What's NOT Covered by Warranty:
- Products that have been altered, repaired, or serviced by unauthorized personnel.
- Serial number on the product has been altered or removed.
- Cosmetic damages and physical damages. Damages due to improper installation, operation or connection to improper voltage supply.
- Any damages due to misuses, abuses, negligence, unauthorized modifications, or accidents.
- Those products which were sold AS IS.
3. Shipping Damages:
- Customer must report shipping damage immediately upon receiving the product.
- If the product is shipped directly from Tyco Touch Inc, please report the damage to Tyco Touch Inc.
- If the product is shipped by another shipper other than Tyco Touch Inc. (for example: shipped by a reseller), the recipient must report the damage to the shipper and the shipper is responsible for filing the claim with the shipping company.
4. Tech Support and Driver Upgrade:
Tyco Touch Inc. provides lifetime free tech support and driver updates where possible. Some products include drivers, others sync with your operating system to work with drivers necessary. Products drivers will sometimes not be updated with new versions of operating systems, especially older products that have not been manufactured for several years. If you are using a Mac or Linux operating system, check with us before purchase to make sure the device is compatible.
All the published material, including pricing lists, is subject to change without notice. Tyco Touch Inc. assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions nor are any liabilities assumed for any damages from the use of Tyco Touch Inc’s products and published information. When you place a written or verbal purchase order with Tyco Touch Inc., that means you have read, understood, and agreed to the above-mentioned policy. Thank you for choosing Tyco!